Would you like to avoid delays, hardship and worry for your family?
For most of us, making a Will is something we put off until the inevitable happens and then it is too late. No one likes to think about what happens when they die, but if you don't, your family could suffer. Delays, hardship and worry, even costly legal bills, are not the ideal legacy for a family in mourning.
Lack of time, unknown cost, uncertainty of what is involved, or lack of incentive, are a few reasons why people delay. However, making a Will is the only way to ensure that your wishes are carried out in the way you would like.
Why make a will?
- You avoid leaving unnecessarily complicated problems
• It reduces distress following bereavement
• It protects your family according to your wishes
• You choose how your property and possessions are dealt with
• You can create trusts for your children and direct who will look after them
• You can arrange gifts or money for specific people or organisations
• You can minimise and restrict tax liabilities
A Will is an important step towards peace of mind for you and security for your family. Don't leave it to chance and don't leave it too late.
If you would like more information about will writing please get in touch and we will be happy to introduce you to a specialist will writing company who will deal with your enquiry.
THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY DOES NOT REGULATE WILL WRITING AND INHERITANCE TAX PLANNING.
TAX TREATMENT IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
INFORMATION IS BASED ON OUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF TAXATION LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS. ANY LEVELS AND BASES OF, AND RELIEFS FROM TAXATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Please note: For will writing services, we introduce business to Cardinal Wills from who we may receive a fee for the introduction.